Sunday, June 6, 2010

Enlarge Maxx Cock Growth At Walgreens Store

Exorcism of poetry (2)


Selected Poems of Erwin Christian Andersen :




1

Stripped shadows
Countdown that night
pallor of the digits in the peat

hands and singing at the turn of the razor

man knows the killing of wolves under
laugh
where the mask of the mouth lips

kills the butcher and the hook
stripped the shadows at night

assumed the weave of a word often
remugle hale and persistence
out bunkers belly
palms
say the saga of headwinds
and birds nest in the chilly
eyes



2

the way of the ford the stream
sneaky awaits the traveler suddenly he springs

and grabbed him by the ankles
man surprised
wobbles resists falls
struggles over water soothed body goes

why it means the river would
he denies is that revenge
he calls a tribute ransom
water means nothing
the river is without desire
the torrent without hate there is no conspiracy

each substance has its
and sacrificed to the ephemeral
all go watch the man
belly up to the discretion of the severe flood
attentive and they
reflect the chronic
banks and drowned
count on their long fingers algae



3


We had a shared
sky where the birds were playing for a few

rare patches of blue
we have made war
birds fled
the sky closed
spring breakup

took everything we had to live a life

among an infinity of destinies


no other project than to live as motionless

made and unmade
sun
stirred hiccups
sweet and luxurious
in fruit ripening
there was neither sense nor reason

but only the sky

single life we had shared a sky

will not be repeated



4

nails are brazen
snickers when water

to live escapes the noose cry

grass grass tilts the scythe

granite granite wife's womb and not betray
point drop



5

Caresses jostle
the door of my hands which
bend your body seeking

which I tear you cry I do not know

already beg your sex
your eyes say the pleasure latent
our bellies
marry and the wedding is beautiful
a young girl moans in you
her beauty overwhelms me and makes us complicit

it is gentle death at the confluence of your

legs heavy and long and held to ransom




6
If
was the gaze of the other kennel
in what and how I stop
barked
tell me suspicious man
of every infamy
and bloodshed
my beautiful soul
do I use other
is well in your eyes I wash my

your mouth and I speak as I cut off the
hand
m'excave
eyes or cut my tongue

not change anything when I put my skeleton in the ground

will charge you in the scapula
I used as a mirror and we laugh together

pigs
discover us why would we

economy because we did litter

we slept in the same lair
traveled by the same dreams and obscene
knife between his teeth
celebrated incest pictures
captive
this mirror you old friend the other

we know so closely and for so long you're touching

when you disarm
and m ' open the door of your arms
if I were to die soon
you're the only one that I would miss
the only



7

Before write
will see your poem
he waits on the threshold
why did you come
he does not know
put it in trust
you read unhurried
facing
your poem and you read it you

eye to eye and are

random wells
people of the desert when they cross

after walking long

spell it well
every word

for the first reading because it is inevitable you will know where to

if the eyes of your poem fleeing
that it is slaughtered, the felon


if instead you feel great joy because you
recognized

your child take it in your arms
hug him
walk your fingers over his body

it difficult to ecstasy
delights to discover if his poem
aspen
finally rejoice
is a good poem



9

that day had risen early
he wanted to be memorable and put on his gloves
White
was in another time on another planet


without angles or white lines
no constraint

one would lose force in circles
I had strayed too

without
know we lived the same loss
when I passed him
suit
long waiting
death


Erwin Christian Andersen

0 comments:

Post a Comment