Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Where To Buy Hydroment Grout

Liebesgrüße aus der Lederhose

Julia Thomas

Birgit Bergen

The Bavarian art erotic comedies of the seventies often reserve some surprises . Apart from its beautiful alpine scenery and a photo light, the charm of Teutonic actresses shone there. Thomas and Julia Birgit Belsen brought productions naughty freshness and youthfulness of soul interesting. In Liebesgrüße aus der Lederhose , they each received in turn a spanking clean hammering to charm us. I discovered the photo in black and white film on a magazine but the images were unknown to me. A vision of the scene, I'm not disappointed even though the punitive side of the act escapes me a bit. However, these bare buttocks receiving their share of plamussades I always stir the senses.

0 comments:

Post a Comment